Use of 3D virtual technology has been making its way into mainstream education, non-profit and business settings. This 8th Annual Virtual Worlds Best Practices in Education Conference (VWBPE15) brings together educators/trainers, practitioners, administrators and policy makers from around the world to present, discuss and review ongoing developments in the field of 3D virtualization, its applications, and opportunities. Over 3,300 people from 45 countries attended VWBPE last conference.
The conference takes place in Second Life from March 18-21, 2015. For more information please visit the links below:
- Calendar: http://vwbpe.org/conference/vwbpe-2015-calendar
- Social schedule: live music, machinima showcase drive-in, parties, scavenger hunt, meet & greets & more! http://vwbpe.org/blog/meet-me-at-the-crossroads
- Post-Conference: Virtual World Explorations – 2015 http://vwbpe.org/…/vwbpe-post-conference-virtual-world-expl…
- Featured Panels: http://vwbpe.org/blog/vwbpe-features-special-panels
- Register: http://vwbpe15.eventbrite.com