All attendees are required to register for the event they are attending. Each published paper requires one full registration. Presenting authors, participating co-authors, committee members and session chairs are not exempt from paying registration fees. A maximum of two extra pages per paper are allowed, at an additional charge per extra page.
|iLRN 2017||Registration (Euro)|
|Student||€ 300||In order to apply for this option, we require a copy of a valid ID that certifies the full-time student status.|
|Early||€ 400||From April 1 until May 20|
|Regular||€ 450||From May 21 until June 12|
|Late||€ 500||From June 13 until June 26|
Registration fee includes:
- Access to ILRN 2017 events from June 26 – June 29
- One paper registration (4-6 pages for short paper or 10-12 pages for full paper), if applicable
- One annual individual membership to the Immersive Learning Research Network
- Refreshments during the event
- One ticket to the gala dinner
To be updated
How to register?
Please select the option needed and fill the form accordingly. You will need you credit card information to complete the payment.