Invite ILRN Conference attendees to sit down and discuss the trends, challenges, and key ideas in the research and development of immersive learning. Industry-Academia Needs & Perspectives Roundtable / Lobbying / targeting / future services & products.
How to submit a proposal?
Roundtable Discussion proposals should be submitted in PDF using the iLRN EasyChair submission system. They should be limited to three pages and include the following information:
- Roundtable Discussion organizers (names, affiliations and email addresses; identify one person as the primary contact person)
- Description or theme of the session: objectives, goals, relevance to iLRN, and expected outcomes.
- Description of target audience and estimated number of participants.
- Rationale for holding such a Roundtable Discussion during iLRN 2017, including potential for dissemination to the target audience following the discussion.
- Proposed Breakout Panel session duration (50 minutes is the standard), format, activities, and schedule.
For submitting proposal, please use the submission system https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ilrn2017 and select ‘Roundtable Discussions’ to add your proposal.