It is the responsibility of the participant to review his/her visa status and determine whether they need a visa or visa renewal for entering the country where the conference is hosted. Furthermore, it is up to the participant to pay any related fees, find out how to schedule an interview appointment and other instructions for the application process.
Please note that visa letters will be only issued to:
- Authors who have paid their registration fee in full;
- Committee members;
- Invited guests and speakers;
For details that apply specifically to your country please visit a website of the nearest Consulate or Embassy of the country hosting the event.
How to get an invitation letter for a visa application?
If you need an invitation letter for visa application, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, providing us with the following information along with a copy of your registration payment:
- Full name as it appears in your passport,
- Date of Birth,
- Full Address,
- Passport number with date of expiry.
- If you are an author of an accepted paper please also include the paper ID.