The conference will be held at the University of Westminster, Cavendish Campus in central London, UK.
115 NEW CAVENDISH STREET
Our Cavendish Campus is in central London – just a 5 minute walk from Oxford Street and Tottenham Court Road.
The University of Westminster boasts a rich history and has been providing students with academic excellence, cultural engagement and personal enrichment since its inception as The Polytechnic Institution in 1838.
During your visit we recommend to book and enjoy watching a movie at our historic Regent Street Cinema – the original birthplace of British cinema in 1896 – is located right next to our University headquarters at 309 Regent Street.
If you have any query about our venue please send an email to [email protected]
iLRN 2019 conference participants are entitled for a special price for the following accommodations:
University of Westminster Halls
iLRN 2018 Conference participants are entitled for 10% discount at the University of Westminster Halls that can save you money on expensive hotel bills. The University Halls of residence are located conveniently in central London and is open to the public between 2nd June and 12th September 2019.
Tube zone 1 on the tube 20 minutes walk from the conference venue, 1 stop on the tube from Baer Street to Great Portland Street on Metropolitan line then 4 min walk to the conference venue.
Tube zone 1, 30 minutes journey on the tube, from Old Street with Northen line Kings to Cross St Pancras, change to Metropolitan Line to Great Portland street and then 4 minwalk to the conference venue.
Tube zone 4, literally 2 minutes walk from Northwick Park tube station, and can be reached very conveniently with Metropolitan line from Northwick Park to Great Portland street and then 4 min walk to the conference venue.
To book your accommodation at one of the University of Halls email [email protected] or call the summer accommodation team at +44 (0)20 7911 5181. Use the code ILRN19 in order to get 10% discount at any of the University of Westminster halls.
iLRN 2018 Conference participants are entitled for a special price for accommodation in Grange Fitzrovia & Grange Langham. Both Grange Fitzrovia & Grange Langham are 4-Star Central London hotels, located near to the city’s stylish fashion quarter in the famous West End and 2 minute walk from the conference venue.
Allocation Name – University of Westminster
Allocation Group ID no.: 210619M
Provisional rates are as follows:
21/06/2019 x 10nts
|Hotel (s)||No of rooms & Type (s)||Monday to Saturday||Sunday|
|GRANGE FITZROVIA HOTEL
20-28 Bolsover Street | W1W 5NB
T: +44 (0) 20 7467 7000
Great Portland Street
|Mix of 20 x Superior DBLs/TWINs||139.00GBP+VAT (166.80GBP Inc VAT) prpn||79.00GBP+VAT (94.80GBP Inc VAT) prpn|
|Mix of 20 x Executive DBLs/TWINs||169.00GBP+VAT (202.80GBP Inc VAT) prpn||109.00GBP+VAT (130.80GBP Inc VAT) prpn|
|GRANGE LANGHAM COURT HOTEL
31-35 Langham Street | W1W 6BU
T: +44 (0) 20 7436 6622
|10 x Executive DBLs/TWINs||162.00GBP+VAT (194.40GBP Inc VAT) prpn||109.00GBP+VAT (130.80GBP Inc VAT) prpn|
Please be advised that this is an offer only, no rooms are being held at the moment and are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Rates are per room per night (either single or double occupancy) in GBP exclusive of [email protected]% and inclusive of service charge, WiFi & Continental breakfast
- Full English breakfast supplement is charged at 5.00GBP+vat per meal per person.
- 3-course TDH Lunch/Dinner supplement will be charged at 25.00GBP+vat per meal per person
- Supplement charges for additional 3rd or 4th occupant is as follows: 30.00GBP+vat per extra person per night plus30.00GBP+vat room upgrade supplement (where applicable) per room per night t (note: Triple/Quad rooms are rooms with either two queen beds or one Double + Sofa/Folding bed or three Single beds)
- Please note that if guests are settling any part of the account, a cash deposit or a credit card pre-authorisation is required on arrival at the hotel.
iLRN 2018 Conference participants are entitled for a special price for accommodation in at Holiday Inn® London – Regent’s Park hotel. Holiday Inn® London – Regent’s Park is 2 minute walk from the conference venue and offers easy access to central London’s major attractions.
To book a room at Holiday Inn® London – Regent’s Park please use the online booking system https://www.ihg.com/holidayinn/hotels/gb/en/london/lonrp/hoteldetail or contact 44 0871 423 4901 or 44 871 9429111 providing the code WXS
- 20 rooms per night on allocation honouring your corporate rate of £175 on bed&breakfast basis per room per night (sole occupancy).
- Please note that 2 months out 50% of the rooms would be released if not picked up and a further 50% one month before. Cut-off dates for the above rate are the following:
- 50% to be released by 24/05/19
- 50% to be released by 26/04/19
- Private hire: https://www.airbnb.co.uk/
- Hostel World: https://www.hostelworld.com/
- Booking.com: https://www.booking.com
- Hotels.com: https://uk.hotels.com/
- London Hostels: https://www.yha.org.uk/
- Traveloge: https://www.travelodge.co.uk/
YHA London Central 2 minute walk from the venue
YHA London Oxford Street 5 minute walk from the venue
YHA London St Pancras 20 minute walk from the venue