- If a registrant is unable to attend the conference for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with the Registration Chair, someone else from the same institution/organization.
- Where the registrant is unable to attend and is not in a position to transfer the registration to another person, then the following refund arrangements apply:
- Registrations canceled more than 30 days before the starting date of the conference will be refunded 80% of the registration fees.
- Registrations canceled less than 30 but more than 15 days before the starting date of the conference will be refunded 50% of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled less than 15 days before the starting date of the conference will not be eligible for a refund.
- Registrations from authors canceled as a result of their paper or proposal not being accepted for the conference will be refunded 80% of the registration fees, provided the cancelation request is received in writing (email or fax) within 10 working days (Mon-Fri, excluding U.S. public and bank holidays) of the author being notified of the paper rejection decision or more than 30 days before the start date of the conference, whichever is later. After that, the refund arrangements in clause 2 above will apply.
- Registrants who have fully paid but for whatever reason unable to attend the conference will receive an electronic copy of the conference proceedings.
Refunds will be made in the following ways:
- For payments received by credit or debit cards, the same credit/debit card will be refunded.
- For all other payment methods, a bank transfer will be made to the payee’s nominated account.
Please note: For payments received from outside the USA by bank/wire transfer, the refund will be made by bank transfer, and the registrant will be responsible for all international transfer fees and other bank charges.