Corporate Sponsorship Silver Tier
Out of stock
This tier includes sponsorship of the State of XR and Immersive Learning project, which is being undertaken in collaboration with the IEEE Digital Reality Initiative (DRI) and the IEEE IC Industry Consortium on Learning Engineering (ICICLE). This project will combine a systematic review and synthesis of the scholarly evidence and knowledge base on XR and immersive learning with a Delphi-inspired environmental scanning and forecasting exercise in the vein of the Horizon Project series. The goals are to: (a) distill key research findings on “what works” in the use of XR and immersive technologies for supporting and enhancing learning; (b) identify the technological, pedagogical, and relevant innovations in the XR and immersive learning arena that exhibit most promise, along with the major trends and challenges related to their adoption and implementation over the next five years; and (c) highlight priority areas in need of further exploration, investigation, and development.
This tier includes all of the benefits of the Bronze tier, plus the following:
- Recognition as an official sponsor of all of the following:
- iLRN Annual Conference (North America or Europe);
- “XR & Immersive Learning Environments” Special Track at IEEE TALE conference (Asia-Pacific);
- Other satellite conferences/workshops (e.g., Special Session on Immersive Learning at the Computer Science and Electronic Engineering Conference [CEEC] in the UK),
with the sponsor’s logo included on conference websites, banners, flyers, and other materials;
- Exhibition space at the iLRN Annual Conference;
- Official sponsor / host of hands-on workshop series at iLRN Annual Conference;
- Option to supply promotional materials (up to two items) for inclusion in conference bags distributed to attendees of the iLRN Annual Conference;
- Official sponsor of the iLRN member research literature database;
- Option to make a quarterly contribution to iLRN member email newsletter;
- Option to make one approved posting per quarter to the iLRN member e-mail list;
- Three complimentary registrations‡ for the iLRN Annual Conference.
‡Inclusive of the complimentary registration included in the previous tier.