The Immersive Learning Research Network (iLRN) is an international organization of developers, educators, and research professionals collaborating to develop the scientific, technical, and applied potential of immersive learning.
iLRN’s annual conference provides an intensive face-to-face opportunity for the emerging immersive learning professional community to collaborate and create the future of immersive learning and planting seeds of innovation locally in different sectors. Our conference enables knowledge exchange and collaborative opportunities in scientific presentation streams, poster sessions and panels complemented with hands-on demonstrations and immersive local conference experiences.
iLRN’s proceedings include scientific long and short papers from the main conference and special sessions, plus abstracts from workshops and poster presentations.
Topics of interest in the context of immersive environments covered by our proceedings include (but are not limited to):
- Immersive Technologies, Systems and Devices
- Mixed Reality Immersive Learning Spaces
- Cognitive and Pedagogical Analysis
- STEM Education including gender-specific approaches
- Cultural and societal aspects of immersion
- Learning and Training Applications
- Games and Gamification
- A Glance into the Future: Innovations, Challenges and Applications
- Art and Creativity
- Immersive Science