We would like to thank attendees, organisers and volunteers at iLRN 2018 for making this such a successful conference. We had a fantastic time in Missoula, Montana!
We have already started planning iLRN 2019 conference, which would take place in London, UK.
iLRN’s Proceedings are now available!
Our venue for iLRN 2018 was in University of Montana, Missoula, USA. In this magnificent venue, our attendees presented more than 50 research papers, demos & posters, including:
Three exciting workshops:
- iLRN GameJam
- Redefining Summer Programming Camps
- Streams of Inspired Thinking-The Confluence of Civic Engagement
Four stimulating special tracks:
- Immersed in Cultural Heritage
- Environmental Science and Immersive Learning
- Climate Change and Disaster Management
- Immersive and Engaging Educational Experiences
Five thought-provoking keynote talks by
- Prof Chris Dede (Harvard’s Graduate School of Education)
- Bonnie Bracey (Pioneer Educator )
- Dr. Eliza Reilly (Executive Director of NCSCE)
- Souta Calling Last (The founder of Indigenous Vision)
- Rebecca Goff (Executive Director of Native Teaching Aids
Exciting social activities including:
- ‘Jet Lag Sunday Tour’ to visit Missoula Flathead Lake Biological Station to Apgar to Trail of Cedars to Avalanche Lake to NinePipes.
- a visit to SpectrUM maker truck and Discovery Center
- a visit to Salish Kootenai College
- game nights
- our traditional costume iLRN 2018 Awards Dinner
- Parting prizes
Thank you all for sharing your experiences with us via social media! We have put all the photos together.
Thank you again and see you in London 2019!
The Immersive Learning Research Network